[epf-dev] EPF bugzilla review meeting Wed July 1, 8am PDT

Hello EPF community and committers,

We would like to nail down the disposition of outstanding bugzillas in order to focus on the most important bugs for the upcoming release.

I have done an initial pass through all the bugs, and proposed a disposition for most, and put "review" on those that others ought to look at.
If your name is in the spreadsheet to "review" a bug, please do so before the meeting (ideally send me an email so I can update the spreadsheet).
If you can't attend the meeting, please provide any input by email.

By the end of the meeting, I hope we can disposition most of the bugzillas.

When:  July 1, 8:00 AM (PDT)

US Toll Free: 1-888-440-1195

US Toll:        1-719-785-9315
Participant Passcode: 779961
Conference details available on Google calendar on front page of EPF web site:
www.eclipse.org/epf
International local and toll free numbers available on request (just email me).

Please join us for this important discussion.

Thanks,
Bruce MacIsaac

----------------------------

The attached spreadsheet lists all openUP bugzillas as of June 25, 2009.
The disposition column lists what I think we should do with the defect.  The commentary column are notes that I suggest be added to the bugzilla.

Here is the meaning of the various dispositions:
        Assign - defects that I think we absolutely need to do for this release
       Assign? - defects we could do if someone wants to volunteer

        Review -  need to be reviewed by someone else, I have followed by who I think should review the bugzilla
        Close - usually followed by explanation, such as "no plan to fix" (usually the bug is obsolete), or "fixed indirectly".
        Defer - assign to a later release

Bruce MacIsaac
Manager RMC Method Content
bmacisaa@xxxxxxxxxx