[epf-dev] Interest in contribution: V-Modell XT to EPF transformer

Hello EPF-geeks,

The last five month I worked on my diploma in applied computer sciences at
BearingPoint GmbH Berlin and finally finished it with the highest possible
points.

One result of my work is a transformer from a german process framework
called V-Modell XT to EPF. The transformer converts a tailored process from
the V-Modell Project Assistant 1.3 to the EPF 1.2. It generates a
method-plugin from the complete process framework and generates a
configuration from the tailored process. Also it copies the product
templates and example projects and links them as "examples" and "reusable
assets". Most of the work is done by XSLT but for complete automation I used
some helpful Java classes.
You can download a screenvideo here:
www.mixed-media.de/Angelo/screenvideo.wmv
Though it is all german I guess you will understand the idea. For those who
understand german here is the complete diploma:
www.mixed-media.de/Angelo/Diplomarbeit.pdf

I would like to contribute my work to the EPF-project, so you may have a
look at it.

Best regards,

Angelo

Back to the top