[epf-dev] Agile 2009 Call For Submissions Extended to March 3rd

Hello Everyone:

I'm probably pushing the limits of good taste for using this mailing list, but a lot of you who are interested in EPF are probably doing some interesting things that a lot of other people would love to learn about. I  am the stage producer (agile lingo for Track Chair) for the Agile 2009 experience reports. If you have had an interesting experience with agile software development practices - especially with the use of EPF and OpenUP please please consider submitting an experiece report for Agile 2009. Its really not that hard to do. To just submit a proposal all you have to do is write a 600 character topic description. That's it. If the report is accepted then you must be prepared to write a 4 to 6 page paper (IEEE format) and come to Agile 2009 to present your report.  If your report is accepted then your conference fee is waived (if I remember correctly, or at least greatly reduced). If the thought of writing a paper daunts you, especially those of you for whom english is a second or third language, don't worry too much. I have a review committee of 25 people whose job it is to help you write your paper. Mind you they're busy too, but the point is you won't be on your own and you will have help.

Please consider this, this is a great opportunity to relate to your colleagues your experiences and help promote EPF.

best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top