Re: [epf-dev] McKinsey survey on technology and process

Hi Onno,

Look for Dorgan, Stephen; Dowdy, John; When IT lifts productivity, The McKinsey Quarterly, 2004, Number 4.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Sibbald, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Senior Systems Engineer
Mobile: +1 (613) 266 - 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 739 - 4786
chris.sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx

"Straaten, Onno van der" <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/08/2008 04:37 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] McKinsey survey on technology and process

Hi,
I have heard about a McKinsey survey with information that companies can increase business value ten times with the combination of technology and process compared to doing only technology.

Anyone aware of this survey? I like more details on this survey but after searching the internet I came up with nothing.
Thanks and Regards,
Onno