[epf-dev] McKinsey survey on technology and process

Hi,

I have heard about a McKinsey survey with information that companies can increase business value ten times with the combination of technology and process compared to doing only technology.

Anyone aware of this survey? I like more details on this survey but after searching the internet I came up with nothing.

Thanks and Regards,

Onno