Re: [epf-dev] [Scrum] Upcoming Scrum Status Call

Lyndon, thanks for the report.
I went ahead and closed bug #184285, because it's been solved somehow (published web sites now have a default banner that says "Eclipse Process Framework") and bug #200407 deals specifically with the Scrum banner.
I had asked Onno to upload the new version of Scrum to the wiki. I checked there and saw the old version, but not DSDM as you report.
Anyway, I sent another note to Onno to have him double-checking why the new version of Scrum isn't up in the wiki yet.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Lyndon Washington" <hoshposh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/23/2007 07:22 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] [Scrum] Upcoming Scrum Status Call

Hi All,

I am in Utah this week and somehow messed up on my timezone planning and have committed to a work related appointment that will overlap the scheduled status call.  Here are the bugs that are currently in the Scrum category:
176503 nor P3 All mjv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ASSI [scrum] - Develop guideline for Introduction of Scrum
178930 nor P3 Wind epf.content.translation-inb... NEW [Scrum_PT] SCRUM translation to Portuguese
184285 nor P3 Linu epf.tool-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx REOP [scrum] The banner image for the publish site needs say "Scrum"
184288 nor P3 Linu hoshposh-epf-bugzilla@the-w... ASSI [scrum] Scrum phases should get added as a Delivery process
185390 nor P3 Linu hoshposh-epf-bugzilla@the-w... ASSI [scrum] Need an index added to the Scrum plugin.
186145 nor P3 Linu hoshposh-epf-bugzilla@the-w... ASSI [Scrum] Need to define a vision or scope for the initial plugin release
200407 nor P3 Wind epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW [scrum] Scrum plug-in needs a banner
200409 nor P3 Wind epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW [scrum] Scrum plug-in needs an about box

Also, when I visited the Wiki () it appears to be replaced with "OpenUP DSDM" content.  I cannot find Scrum anywhere.

Please email in any updates, otherwise after this week will be able to devote a little more attention to the Scrum plugin.

BTW, thanks to Ricardo for pushing through on some of the content submissions and getting them committed to CVS.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-