[epf-dev] Linking to process steps

We would like to use user defined diagrams to depict process flow (using an image in conjunction with a HTML map). We where however unable to find a portable way to link to process steps. Method content elements can be easily drag-n-dropped and are maintained by the environment, process steps (task) seemingly not. We thought we could use the links on the published site, but today they differ from the names we had yesterday: The ID in the name of the HTML file was different even though we did not change that particular process step nor did we change the linked method element.

Any clues?

Tx.,

Back to the top