Re: [epf-dev] Eclipse WorkshopTraining Course Material

Corey,

I put together a short tutorial that I presented at EclipseCon this year, it should be a starting point for what you are asking.
It's a 2-3 hours hands-on type of tutorial (slides + step-by-step instructions) that introduces OpenUP and EPF Composer capabilities for authoring/maintaining methods.
You can find it at: http://www.eclipse.org/epf/general/EPFComposer_OpenUP.zip.

Regards,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

Corey Segall <coreysegall@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/19/2007 09:02 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Eclipse WorkshopTraining Course Material

All,

  I need to train some new people on how to use EPF to support the on going maintenance and
updates to our methology website. I was wondering if anyone has put together a good training
course package that I could leverage? I know about the automated presentations on the website
under getting started, but was wondering if someone had more of a workshop based course material
that was made for in person instructor lead and hands on training?

Corey Segall
512-653-3882