[epf-dev] Eclipse WorkshopTraining Course Material

All,

   I need to train some new people on how to use EPF to support the on going maintenance and
updates to our methology website. I was wondering if anyone has put together a good training
course package that I could leverage? I know about the automated presentations on the website
under getting started, but was wondering if someone had more of a workshop based course material
that was made for in person instructor lead and hands on training?

Corey Segall
512-653-3882

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.