Re: [epf-dev] supporting requirements

Thank you, very much!
In the example below, the usability requirement will be separated from
the related funcional requirement. It's a good idea to put this
usability requirement in a subsection of the funcional requirement?

i.e.:

1. Functional requirements

1.1. A functional requirement
text...

1.1.1 Usability (requirement of 1.1 requirement).
The Submit button is inactive until the following information has been
entered: Name (etc).

In your idea, should I separate all usability requiments in the
usability section?

Att.
Ronaldo.