RE: [epf-dev] Properties table on Descriptor pages

This only removes certain columns in the WBS table. The Properties section table in the descriptor pages will still be displayed. I think Marcel wants to hide the Properties section table.

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin Low
Software Architect, IBM Method Engineering
Committer, Eclipse Process Framework
tel: 408-463-5230
fax: 408-463-3834
email: lowk@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUSCharles Yan/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS

          Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/23/2007 03:10 PM

          Please respond to
          Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

RE: [epf-dev] Properties table on Descriptor pages

Actually, you can customize your WBS editor columns in EPF preference page ( screen shot below ). If you remove
some of the columns from the WBS editor, publish will not publish those removed columns.

Charlie Yan
IBM Dev Manager
EPF Composer Dev Lead
Phone: 408-463-5137

"Maciel, Eduardo" <eduardo.maciel@xxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/23/2007 02:40 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Properties table on Descriptor pages

Thanks for your help, Kelvin.

It will be very very usefull.

Regards,

Maciel

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Re: [epf-dev] Properties table on Descriptor pages

Currently, EPF Composer does not provide such customization via the UI. If you are familiar with XSL, edit the \layout\xsl\task_descriptor.xsl in the org.eclipse.epf.library plug-in and comment out the following line:

<xsl:call-template name="propertiesSection"/>

Inactive hide details for "Maciel, Eduardo" <eduardo.maciel@xxxxxx>"Maciel, Eduardo" <eduardo.maciel@xxxxxx>

"Maciel, Eduardo" <eduardo.maciel@xxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/23/2007 12:37 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] Properties table on Descriptor pages

Hello,

Is there a way to publish a delivery process without that Properties table(the one which tells about Multiple Occurrences, Event-Driven, etc) on descriptor pages?

Some may agree with me that that table consumes considerable space on screen and could be reduced to a very small information table or even to a graphical notation (after publishing I´m working with regex scripts to replace that information with icons).

Regards,
Maciel