[epf-dev] Properties table on Descriptor pages

Hello,

   Is there a way to publish a delivery process without that Properties table(the one which tells about Multiple Occurrences, Event-Driven, etc) on descriptor pages?

   Some may agree with me that that table consumes considerable space on screen and could be reduced to a very small information table or even to a graphical notation (after publishing I´m working with regex scripts to replace that information with icons).

Regards,

Maciel

Back to the top