Re: [epf-dev] Re: EPF on OS X

We do not know since we have never tested on OS X. Potentially, the rich text editing, publishing, browsing and editor preview features could be affected by browser compatibility issues (using embedded Safari) on the Mac. All EPF Java source containing the specific checks for "win32" via the following calls need to be reviewed.

if (Platform.getOS().equals(Platform.WS_WIN32)) {
// Win32 specific code.
:
} else {
// Currently assume Linux as the "other" platform. Might not work on OS X.
:
}

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin Low
Software Architect, IBM Method Engineering
Committer, Eclipse Process Framework
tel: 408-463-5230
fax: 408-463-3834
email: lowk@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "J B" <moatas@xxxxxxxxx>"J B" <moatas@xxxxxxxxx>

          "J B" <moatas@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/22/2007 07:36 PM

          Please respond to
          Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [epf-dev] Re: EPF on OS X

Understood, but do you know of any specific feature that may prohibit the use on the Mac right now?

Birch