Re: [epf-dev] Re: EPF on OS X

Understood, but do you know of any specific feature that may prohibit the use on the Mac right now?

Birch

On 5/21/07, Kelvin Low < lowk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JB,

EPF does not officially support OS X. We just don't have the time and resources to test and certify EPF Composer on the Mac platform.

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin Low
Software Architect, IBM Method Engineering
Committer, Eclipse Process Framework
tel: 408-463-5230
fax: 408-463-3834
email: lowk@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "J B" <moatas@xxxxxxxxx>"J B" < moatas@xxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] Re: EPF on OS X

Just a follow up question. Is there any particular reason EPF won't run on OSX?

Birch