RE: [epf-dev] Logistics for North American Content F2F

Sorry for the late notice – I will be attending.  I arrive LGA at 7:30am on Thursday so I may be a few minutes late.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Kurt

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Lyons
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:22 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: [epf-dev] Logistics for North American Content F2F

hiho,

We have scheduled the next North American face-to-face of EPF contributors responsible for content on May 24 & 25 in New York City.  We don’t have a detailed agenda yet, but the tentative plan is to meet for a full day on Thursday and for a short day on Friday so people can get back home.

The meeting will be at the IBM office on 590 Madison Ave.  Please bring a networking cable for your laptop.

Based on the suggestion from the locals up there, I am staying at the Hilton New York (http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/NYCNHHH-Hilton-New-York-New-York/index.do).

There will be subsequent messages on this including an agenda as the date gets closer.

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at
www.telelogic.com

Kurt Sand
Product Marketing Manager
Telelogic North America Inc.
3228 Park Ave.
Richmond VA
23221
United States

Phone: +1 (804) 355 2797
Fax:
Mobile phone: +1 (703) 244 9493

Kurt.Sand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

 Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top