Re: [epf-dev] Test Package call Friday @ 10AM PDT (866.316.2864 code 2305799)

It says the code is invalid, I can't join the call...

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Nate Oster" <noster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/10/2007 05:49 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Test Package call Friday @ 10AM PDT (866.316.2864 code        2305799)

As discussed at the Package Owners Call on Wednesday, we’re planning a recurring Test Content Workshop each Friday from 10-11AM PDT (1-2PM EST).

Ricardo’s getting me access to the Yahoo Calendar, so I can post it there.  In the meantime, I’d like to invite anyone interested in the Test content to attend.

This week, we’re focused on the bugs for OpenUP/Basic 1.0M8, especially synching up all the Test tasks and checklists.

Thanks!
Nate Oster

Test Package Weekly Workshop
TIME: Fridays, 10AM PDT (1PM EST)