[epf-dev] Test Package call Friday @ 10AM PDT (866.316.2864 code 2305799)

As discussed at the Package Owners Call on Wednesday, we’re planning a recurring Test Content Workshop each Friday from 10-11AM PDT (1-2PM EST).

Ricardo’s getting me access to the Yahoo Calendar, so I can post it there.  In the meantime, I’d like to invite anyone interested in the Test content to attend.

This week, we’re focused on the bugs for OpenUP/Basic 1.0M8, especially synching up all the Test tasks and checklists.

Thanks!
Nate Oster

Test Package Weekly Workshop

TIME: Fridays, 10AM PDT (1PM EST)