Re: [epf-dev] Scrum:Scrum kickoff meeting

Please count me in for the discussion if possible.  I am finally coming up for air :).

- mike vizdos
  www.implementingscrum.com

On 4/16/07, Lyndon Washington <hoshposh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Ricardo for your "suggestion".  I am still tempted to wait and hear from the other interested responders who may find that Thursday @ 1PM GMT is not quite so good for them ;)

Cheers,
-Lyndon-Please

On 4/16/07, Ricardo Balduino <balduino@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Most of EPF calls happen 8AM Pacific Time, which gives a chance for the Europeans committers/contributors to participate.
If you schedule a meeting in the Yahoo group I mentioned, the convention is to schedule it using Pacific time as the default time zone, so people know how to derive their time zones from there.
It sounds like Thursdays 8AM PT is a free time slot (in general) in the EPF Yahoo calendar, but of course it is just a suggestion :-)

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Lyndon Washington" <hoshposh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/16/2007 11:05 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Scrum:Scrum kickoff meeting

Thanks to all (Claude, Ana, Brian & Jim) for responding.

Let us work on the assumption that the first call will be next week, the week of April 23rd.

Question 1: What are bad days for people?
Lyndon: Tuesday and Friday

Question 2: If we are using GMT as a baseline, what are the time ranges that are good for people?
Lyndon: 1PM - 11PM GMT