[epf-dev] Scrum: Scrum Phases

Clause,

What did you mean by the phrase "I am inclined to think that the Planning, Staging, Developing and
Implement (not Releasing) phases are obsolete."?

Do you mean that because of your preparation and sprint phases, we do not need to explicitly mention the four that called out?

Did you mean that those phases are not relevant for Scrum anymore?

Cheers,
-Lyndon-