[epf-dev] Reminder: call and presentation tomorrow

Hi everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that we have two appointments in our calendar tomorrow (also in the EPF Yahoo group):

***C1 Iteration Review and C2 Iteration Planning
Date: Friday March 30, 2007
Time: 8:00 am - 10:00 am (PDT)

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0025
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1242
Tie-line dial-in (IBM only): 421-0025
Participant passcode: 876927

***Presentation - Wilos project
Date:        Friday March 30, 2007
Time:        10:00 am - 11:00 am (PDT)

We are going to use Raindance for the web conference. Please try to join ~10 minutes earlier so you can perform any settings required by Raindance.
To join online, click the link below. You no longer need to call into the audio conference. Once the moderator arrives online, the service will automatically offer to dial your phone number.
Meeting Link: http://www.raindance.com/rndc/register/outlook.jsp?confid=8337892
Toll-free dial-in number (USA): 800.528.2856
International dial-in number: 770.325.4737
Conference ID: 8337892

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer