epf-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
March 20, 07
21:12 Re: [epf-dev] Background image in activity diagram & activity icons? Peter Haumer
17:35 RE: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Ricardo Balduino
17:35 Re: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Ricardo Balduino
17:18 Re: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Jaana Nyfjord
16:54 [epf-dev] Background image in activity diagram & activity icons? Lucas Limbru
14:28 [epf-dev] Renaming "Project Plan" Ana Valente Pereira
13:25 Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Mark . Dickson
12:32 Re: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Russell Pannone
12:13 Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Ana Valente Pereira
12:09 RE: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Jim Ruehlin
12:00 Re: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Ana Valente Pereira
11:40 Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Jaana Nyfjord
11:38 Re: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Jaana Nyfjord
11:34 [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Jaana Nyfjord
11:30 Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Ana Valente Pereira
March 19, 07
00:47 Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Jaana Nyfjord
March 17, 07
14:27 Re: [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group Arnaud GIULIANI
March 16, 07
17:58 [epf-dev] Translation - CVS folders created Ricardo Balduino
17:37 Re: [epf-dev] Adding a link to an image.... Ricardo Balduino
17:05 [epf-dev] Adding a link to an image.... Carpenter, Andy
16:47 Re: [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group Ricardo Balduino
13:49 [epf-dev] Changes to OpenUP/Basic Disciplines Jim Ruehlin
12:37 Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP VAIDYA Kirti
12:23 Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Jaana Nyfjord
March 15, 07
06:45 RE: [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group Aitor Bediaga
06:20 Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Scott W. Ambler
March 14, 07
12:52 [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP Jaana Nyfjord
March 13, 07
19:43 Re: [epf-dev] Fixes in OpenUP - need to freeze the library Ricardo Balduino
17:01 Re: [epf-dev] REMOVE Ricardo Balduino
15:10 [epf-dev] REMOVE Surekha Saharan
15:08 [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group Mathieu BENOIT
14:53 [epf-dev] Wilos Ben Williams
14:42 [epf-dev] RE: epf-dev Digest, Vol 15, Issue 12 Mathieu BENOIT
12:58 Res: Res: [epf-dev] Guideline: Translating Method and Process Content Paulo Moreira
12:32 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Russell Pannone
12:11 Re: Res: [epf-dev] Guideline: Translating Method and Process Content Ricardo Balduino
11:40 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Ricardo Balduino
10:44 Res: [epf-dev] Guideline: Translating Method and Process Content Paulo Moreira
10:39 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Mark . Dickson
10:14 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Ben Williams
10:06 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Ben Williams
09:58 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Brian Lyons
09:09 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Mark . Dickson
07:59 Re: [epf-dev] What Scrum Work is Going On? Per Kroll
07:47 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Scott W. Ambler
06:45 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Mark . Dickson
March 12, 07
18:18 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Scott W. Ambler
15:54 [epf-dev] Guideline: Translating Method and Process Content Ricardo Balduino
15:48 Re: [epf-dev] Translation topic Ricardo Balduino
15:37 [epf-dev] Minutes of Monday March 12th 2007 tele-con Steve Adolph
15:21 Res: [epf-dev] Re: epf-dev Digest, Vol 15, Issue 15 Paulo Moreira
15:06 [epf-dev] Proposed agenda for Architecture & Development conference call, March 14 Mark . Dickson
14:57 [epf-dev] Re: epf-dev Digest, Vol 15, Issue 15 Leonardo Medeiros
14:35 [epf-dev] Minutes from architecture call, March 7 2007 Mark . Dickson
12:12 RE: [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Ben Williams
10:37 [epf-dev] Prioritizing requirements Mark . Dickson
10:00 [epf-dev] Translation topic Paulo Moreira
March 11, 07
21:30 [epf-dev] General and Overaching Issues Status Call Steve Adolph
March 10, 07
07:08 Re: [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford - Dates ? Scott W. Ambler
March 09, 07
14:13 [epf-dev] RE: Fixes in OpenUP - need to freeze the library Chris Sibbald
13:05 [epf-dev] Re: Fixes in OpenUP - need to freeze the library Ana Valente Pereira
12:43 [epf-dev] Fixes in OpenUP - need to freeze the library Ricardo Balduino
12:26 RE: [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford - Dates ? Ben Williams
12:22 Re: [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford - Dates ? Ana Valente Pereira
09:57 RE: [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford - Dates ? Ben Williams
09:54 Re: [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford - Dates ? Mark . Dickson
06:05 [epf-dev] Jeff Smith is out of the office. Lawrence Smith
05:08 Re: [epf-dev] Eclipse Process Framework feedbacks with Wilos Mark . Dickson
March 08, 07
15:00 Re: [epf-dev] Eclipse Process Framework feedbacks with Wilos Ricardo Balduino
11:01 Re: [epf-dev] What Scrum Work is Going On? Lyndon Washington
10:08 Re: [epf-dev] What Scrum Work is Going On? Ana Valente Pereira
March 07, 07
20:10 [epf-dev] What Scrum Work is Going On? Lyndon Washington
09:28 RE: [epf-dev] PM & Deployment Plan Nate Oster
March 06, 07
17:53 Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0.2 released! Ricardo Balduino
12:37 [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford - Dates ? Ben Williams
11:51 [epf-dev] PM & Deployment Plan Ana Valente Pereira
08:43 [epf-dev] Architecture content call for March 6 is rescheduled to March 7 Mark . Dickson
08:13 [epf-dev] Eclipse Process Framework feedbacks with Wilos Mathieu BENOIT
March 05, 07
17:28 [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0.2 released! Jao Y Tham
17:25 [epf-dev] Prototype of architecture discipline Jim Ruehlin
16:32 [epf-dev] Is there a graphic artist in the house? Steve Adolph
March 04, 07
14:44 RE: [epf-dev] Sabre's Agile Methodology: OpenUP-ish? Scott W. Ambler
13:26 RE: [epf-dev] Sabre's Agile Methodology: OpenUP-ish? Nate Oster
09:01 Re: [epf-dev] Sabre's Agile Methodology: OpenUP-ish? Scott W. Ambler
08:07 [epf-dev] Sabre's Agile Methodology: OpenUP-ish? Brian Lyons
March 02, 07
21:48 [epf-dev] Important! Attention Required for M5 Bugzilla Entries Jim Ruehlin
17:25 [epf-dev] E2 Iteration Assessment Per Kroll
12:48 RE: [epf-dev] Proposed Agenda for 3/6 Architecture Meeting Jim Ruehlin
12:04 [epf-dev] Proposed Agenda for 3/6 Architecture Meeting Jim Ruehlin
March 01, 07
18:31 Re: [epf-dev] Use of OpenUP/Basic Charles Yan
10:56 Re: [epf-dev] E2 Iteration assessment / C1 Iteration Planning Ana Valente Pereira
09:00 Re: [epf-dev] E2 Iteration assessment / C1 Iteration Planning Per Kroll
02:19 [epf-dev] Use of OpenUP/Basic Carlos Castro
February 27, 07
10:52 [epf-dev] RE: Architecture content status call - Time Change! Jim Ruehlin
09:07 [epf-dev] Architecture content status call - Time Change! Mark . Dickson
February 26, 07
14:59 [epf-dev] E2 Iteration assessment / C1 Iteration Planning Per Kroll
08:18 [epf-dev] Iterations Assessment Chris Sibbald
February 23, 07
13:13 Re: [epf-dev] Spanish translation proposal (or again, the translation topic) Ricardo Balduino
February 22, 07
19:39 [epf-dev] Spanish translation proposal (or again, the translation topic) Ferran Rodenas
19:00 [epf-dev] OpenUP/Basic Feedback J. Edgar Zavala S.

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10