Wilos presentation to EPF community..... was: RE: [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group

Thanks Mathieu and Arnaud for preparing the presentation.

EPF community, we'd like to announce this presentation from the Wilos team on 3/30, next Friday, 10AM PDT (right after our Iteration assessment and planning call).

We are going to use Raindance for the web conference. Please try to join ~10 minutes earlier so you can perform any settings required by Raindance.

*******************************

To join online, click the link below. You no longer need to call into the audio conference. Once the moderator arrives online, the service will automatically offer to dial your phone number.

Meeting Link: http://www.raindance.com/rndc/register/outlook.jsp?confid=8337892
Toll-free dial-in number (USA): 800.528.2856
International dial-in number: 770.325.4737
Conference ID: 8337892

*******************************

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
EPF Committer (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Mathieu BENOIT" <mathieu-benoit@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/23/2007 12:48 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE:  [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for the time which you took for the test today. This test was
concluding with raindance and the call phone !

We are preparing the webimar for the friday 3/30 with a multimedia
presentation and a wilos demonstration to give an overview of the project
and the tool to the epf community.

I let you announce the webimar setup to the epf-dev commiters. As you know,
videos are available on the Medias section of the Wilos web site
(http://wilos.berlios.de), if you want to prepare some questions.

Thanks for your interest,

Mathieu BENOIT
Wilos Commiter (http://wilos.berlios.de)