RE: [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for the time which you took for the test today. This test was concluding with raindance and the call phone !

We are preparing the webimar for the friday 3/30 with a multimedia presentation and a wilos demonstration to give an overview of the project and the tool to the epf community.

I let you announce the webimar setup to the epf-dev commiters. As you know, videos are available on the Medias section of the Wilos web site (http://wilos.berlios.de), if you want to prepare some questions.

Thanks for your interest,

Mathieu BENOIT
Wilos Commiter (http://wilos.berlios.de)