Re: [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford - Dates ?

May 14 and 15 are the dates of an internal IBM conference for Agile
Research.  Per and I are co-chairs and several IBM people from the EPF
team have submitted paper proposals.  Paper selections haven't been made
yet so we don't know yet who is going or not.

So, how about another week?

- Scott