[epf-dev] General and Overaching Issues Status Call

Hello Everyone…

I have scheduled a conference call for general and overarching issues for Monday at 8:30am pacific time. There is really only one issue on the agenda which is agreeing to the objectives for M6 and getting commitments to reach those objectives. At the moment I do not believe the list of issues slated for M6 is realistic. There are 8 bugs targeted for M6 which are still in the new state and it is March 12th. I suggest that issues that are targeted for completion in M6 that are still in the new state after Monday be deferred to subsequent iterations. Therefore tomorrow we need to establish for each issue:

  1. If it is new, who the owner is and if the issue can realistic be completed before the end of M6.
  2. If it is assigned, then find out from owner if the bug will be finished by the end of M6 and if there are any issues blocking completion.

158096

NEW

1.0 M6

General - Rework OpenUP Graphic banner

164687

NEW

1.0 M6

General - Add the term "Collaboration" to the glossary

173683

NEW

1.0 M6

General - Rename Core Principle "Focus on articulating th...

176199

NEW

1.0 M6

General - Create content for Guideline: OpenUP and OpenUP...

176200

NEW

1.0 M6

General - Create content for Guideline: Minimal, Complete...

176201

NEW

1.0 M6

General - Create content for Guideline: Agile and Unified

176202

NEW

1.0 M6

General - Create content for Resources for Modifying Methods

176207

NEW

1.0 M6

General - Create content for Resources for Contributing t...

160944

ASSI

1.0 M6

General - Diagram needs hyperlinks

164686

ASSI

1.0 M6

General - Remove Content Describing Subprocesses

174028

ASSI

1.0 M6

General - Re-organize Disciplines

176455

ASSI

1.0 M6

General - Create first draft of OpenUP Case Study

176456

ASSI

1.0 M6

General - First draft of case study white paper.

176835

ASSI

1.0 M6

General - Check OpenUP/Basic content for accessibility

176836

ASSI

1.0 M6

General - Check OpenUP/Basic content for globalization

172707

VERI

1.0 M6

General - Fix Multiple Occurences on Role Descriptors

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top