From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ana Valente Pereira
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:51 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List; Per Kroll
Subject: [epf-dev] PM & Deployment Plan

Per ... I have taken a look at all the bugs in PM package and meeting
minutes from November and December to get a sense of what is left to to
...I have distributed all the existing bugs for the next 3 milestones...

with higher priority for tasks and work products... I have made the same

for deployment bugs

I can't change the bug target milestone to 1.0 M6 (because i am not a
committer?) so I have put a link for every bug in composer to produce
this plan ... the plan will be published and updated on
*http:www.whatever.pt/epf *

I also would like to propose some changes to project management ... for
instance, replace project plan for project charter (or project notebook
... to follow the architecture discussion) ... what is the usual
procedure? ... raise a new bug and discuss changes in bugzilla?

thanks

Ana