RE: [epf-dev] Content Authors Status Call tomorrow

Brian, I'll be unable to make it to tomorrow morning's call. Let me know what goes down...

Chris ~:|

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Lyons
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 1:41 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: [epf-dev] Content Authors Status Call tomorrow

hiho,

We are having our weekly content author status call tomorrow, November 15, at 8am pacific time.

As with all EPF communications, these calls are open to anyone interested.  The call officially covers all authoring of process content under the EPF project, but for the most part we discuss status of OpenUP/Basic process content.

The logistics of the call:

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374
<For IBMers> Tie-line dial-in: 421-0003