[epf-dev] Composer User Questions

G'Day,

I can't find a user mailing so I am hope this might be the correct
place to ask such questions:

1) When I open Composer and select a tutorial from the Welcome page I
get a error dialogue 'Unable to open web browser on {0}". Has anyone
seen this error?

Platform OpenSUSE 10.1 X86_84, JVM sun 1.4.2.11 x86. Composer 1.0.

I'm guessing that either there is a piece missing from my installation
or I need to point Composer at my copy of Firefox?

2) Can I install Composer into my existing eclipse 3 installation?

Many thanks

--
Alec Clews <alecclews@xxxxxxxxx>             Melbourne, Australia.
Jabber:  alecclews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             PGPKey ID: 0x9BBBFC7C