Re: [epf-dev] Why can't I attach a copy of a white paper to theguidance type "white paper"

I had the same problem... but if you make a link of type FILE in the main
description the white paper will be attached... I use this mechanism to
present a serie of white papers on the same subject

best regards

Ana Pereira