[epf-dev] Why can't I attach a copy of a white paper to the guidance type "white paper"

It seems counter intuitive that if a guidance element of type "white paper" is actually to point to an "external" document (doc, pdf etc) that a link cannot be added (much the same way as for template).

This again brings up the companion issue of content management (refer to my question related to a JSR-170 backend repository).

Asterion

Back to the top