[epf-dev] Re-packaging of OpenUP

Dear committers working on OpenUP/Basic content,
We are in the middle of doing structural changes to OpenUP/Basic as discussed recently, so be aware that "structure related" files should be locked.

Please, do not apply to CVS those changes that affect files like plugin.xmi, configuration files, library.xmi, model.xmi and so on.

If you can hold changes until the end of the day (or better yet until Monday), it would be better.

You may want to apply local changes to isolated elements files, like tasks, WP, roles, guidance.

Jim Ruehlin and I are working on that. If we can't commit a stable version of the library (with the refactoring) to CVS today, we will continue working on Monday.
Anyway, I plan to upload a stable version (without refactoring, as found in CVS now) to the downloads area of our web site, as usually done on Fridays. I'll let you know later today.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer