[epf-dev] DC F2F Agenda Item: Review of the Agile DB plug in?

I'd like to get some feedback on the plug in. I hope to have a new version
available before the F2F.  Reviewing content would be good, although I'd
really like to discuss my current approach of defining things as new
tasks.  I'm beginning to think that what I should be really doing is
defining a new step for existing tasks and then referencing guidance.
Anyway, looking forward to a good working meeting next week.

- Scott
Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Rational
http://www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Refactoring Databases (
http://www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html ) is now
available.