[epf-dev] Unable to attend this morning's status meeting

Title: Unable to attend this morning's status meeting

Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in this morning's status meeting. The PM burndown has been updated and is now current -- Joe is working on updating all the formulas so the burndown is calculated appropriately. Let me know if anything interesting transpires…

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Eclipse Process Framework F2F Meeting - www.eclipse.org/epf
Washington, DC, August 10-11, 2006
14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference
Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 - www.re06.org

Back to the top