[epf-dev] Process diagram examples

Title: Process diagram examples

Per, I've attached a presentation that I delivered last year where I have some examples of the process diagrams that we were talking about earlier today. Keep in mind that the examples are in the context of SPEM 1.1 and UML 1.1 and not aligned with the current state of OpenUP, but hopefully give you an idea of what it could look like. The slides to focus on are slides 20-24… Looking forward to your feedback…

Thanks, Chris ~:|

<<...>>

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Agile 2006 International Conference
Minneapolis, MN, July 23-28, 2006 - www.agile2006.com
14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference
Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 - www.re06.org