[epf-dev] EPF meeting and review session notifications as entered in the EPF calendar

Hi,

I am still not getting notices for meeting or review sessions for EPF.

I have set up a user id and password in yahoo (r_pannone) but cannot for the life of me figure out how to set up getting notified of EPF meeting or review sessions as per the EPF calendar entries.

Ricardo worked with me a bit to no avail.

This is of concern to me because I need to know when Project Management related meetings or reviews take place.

How did you do it?

Take care,
Russell (in-the-dark)

Back to the top