[epf-dev] Project Management Call-To-Action

Title: Project Management Call-To-Action

As we have identified many (but certainly not all) project management development items (I think there are about 35 right now) for OpenUP/Basic, we certainly need help in getting these completed. I'm looking for any people that are willing to accept assignments for resolving these issues. We're having a PM conference call this Friday and it would be great to be able to bring to it a list of resources that are available (and even possibly have some items assigned to those resources).

So if you're interested in contributing, please drop me a line directly or via the EPF mail list.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Agile 2006 International Conference
Minneapolis, MN, July 23-28, 2006 - www.agile2006.com
14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference
Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 - www.re06.org

Back to the top