[epf-dev] OpenUP/Basic Package Owners Status Call Tomorrow

hiho,

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003

Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374

<For IBMers> Tie-line dial-in: 421-0003

Participant passcode: 667201

For these calls anyone can listen in but we expect actual participation from the package owners, plus certain committers who have been managing and supporting the OpenUP/Basic content authoring.  If you are a package owner and cannot make the call, please make sure you either update the Burndown spreadsheet in CVS (in design/openup/Burndown.xls) or send your updates to this list.  In fact I have an appointment until just 15 minutes before the call, so I might be late.  But I have updated the spreadsheet.  BTW, note that the spreadsheet ill communicates the real situation when it has been partially updated, so I updated all the tabs with last week’s data to be changed as appropriate by the package owners.

Hmmmmm, the spreadsheet is also ill communicating because a couple of the packages have not updated it at all.  We need to work that through during the call tomorrow.

Currently we are doing some redundant work between Excel and Bugzilla to render the information we want.  To assist in ensuring that the information is in synch, Ricardo Balduino put together a Bugzilla query of the relevant bug changes in the last week (see below for the link that will run the query and a version of the results as of the time I am writing this message that will be out of date by tomorrow).

                          ------------ b

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Technology&product=EPF&component=Content&version=1.0&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&resolution=FIXED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=2006-06-017&chfieldto=2006-06-26&chfield=bug_status&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

ID

Changed

Sev

Pri

Plt

Status

Product

Comp

Vers

TargetM

Summary

144235

2006-06-19

nor

P3

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M3

RM - Guideline:Writing Good Requirements lost association...

140847

Mon 12:38

nor

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

RM - Guideline:Achieve Concurrence needs update

140850

11:26:11

nor

P4

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

RM - Need guideline on tailoring use case template/format...

140867

15:21:57

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

RM - Checklist:Actor needs content

147148

18:55:18

maj

P1

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

Dev - Task: Design Solution add content

147431

11:49:54

maj

P1

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

RM - Artifact Actor needs content

147945

2006-06-20

cri

P3

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

Uncat - Templates can't be opened

143764

2006-06-19

nor

P3

PC

CLOS

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M3

RM - Provide updated RM content in accordance with other ...

146477

2006-06-19

nor

P2

PC

CLOS

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

PM - Practice: Iterative Development - remove

9 bugs found.

Back to the top