Re: [epf-dev] Project Management Call-To-Action

Hello Chris.  As I mentioned this week at the OMG meeting, I probably will not be able to do any of the writing, because of all my other EPF duties, but would like to be part of the discussion and reviews. One key reason is to assess if this approach you sent me has meta-model implications or not.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 408 863-8716

"Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/28/2006 11:14

Please respond to
chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Project Management Call-To-Action

As we have identified many (but certainly not all) project management development items (I think there are about 35 right now) for OpenUP/Basic, we certainly need help in getting these completed. I'm looking for any people that are willing to accept assignments for resolving these issues. We're having a PM conference call this Friday and it would be great to be able to bring to it a list of resources that are available (and even possibly have some items assigned to those resources).

So if you're interested in contributing, please drop me a line directly or via the EPF mail list.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President

Armstrong Process Group, Inc.