Re: [epf-dev] Some comments on the OpenUP collaborative practices for tomorrow's telecon

On Thu, May 25, 2006 2:23 pm, Steve Adolph said:

> In general I would like to keep the number of practices to a minimum,
> about
> 5 to 6 per area - that still leaves us with 20 to 24 practices. Ouch! You
> can just imagine the fun some of the agile fundamentalists will have with
> that!

I don't know.  Counted the practices in XP v2 lately?

> Tear Down the Walls
>
> Create a high trust environment

How about "Foster a High Trust Environment" as the practice?

> Buddy Up

Will "Buddy Up" work internationally?

> Confession is Good for the Soul

We need to remove religous implications.

> I forget, where did we put retrospectives?

Continuous learning wasn't it?

> Follow Standards
>

> Important, but is it important enough to be a practice?

I'd say so.  Or perhaps it's "Follow Guidelines"

> 1.	Create a high trust environment
> 2.	Manage by intent
> 3.	Buddy up
> 4.	Continuous Learning