[epf-dev] Outreach activities

Title: Outreach activities

To whom it may concern… I have been recently notified that another EPF-related presentation was accepted for an upcoming conference. I will be presenting "Eclipse Process Framework: Open Architecture Process" at The Open Group's IT Architecture Practitioners Conference in Miami, FL during the week of July 17th. Also, during the week of May 22nd, I will be delivering a joint presentation about the MDA-TOGAF synergy project at the Global Integration Summit in Boston, a part of which I plan to talk about EPF.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.