From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Sent: Mon May 15 13:23:40 2006
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] New version of OpenUP/Basic for download

Hi Kirti, I'm not sure if I followed you here.
You mentioned you don't have any bugs to open next, but expect a round of review when new text comes.
I had the understanding each discipline owner would raise new entries in Bugzilla to cover content creation as part of this and next milestones (see latest entries for Requirements discipline, for example).

Please, let me know if you have any question.
Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer

"VAIDYA Kirti" <KVAIDYA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/13/2006 08:38 PM
Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	RE: [epf-dev] New version of OpenUP/Basic for download

Thanks Ricardo.

Project Management SIG Team:
I have gone through this version of OpenUP/Basic dated 5.12.06 to determine if there are any bugs still open as noted in the gap analysis performed earlier ("BUP Project Management Discipline - Gap Analysis - Ricardos Version -042506.xls" which was discussed in the SIG meeting dated 5.8.06.) All bugs there have been fixed (including a few relating to text, that were to be separately opened by end of this week as per the meeting - I have marked those accordingly in the gap analysis in green, ref. "OpenUP-Basic Project Management Discipline - Gap Analysis - Version -051306.xls" attached.) This implies that no new bugs exist as of today.

I propose that now we need to perform the next round of "testing" of the PM domain at an appropriate time after major changes happen within the process material. Please suggest a suitable timeframe when that should be done.

Thanks,
Kirti