Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository

Oh dear.  Can you provide us with more details on what you did and what kind of information got lost?

In general, changes in the tree browser are saved immediately.  The editors that open on the right need to be saved with the save or save all button.  There was a pasting bug in the past, but I thought it was already fixed: when you just pasted text into the RTE, saved, and closed, the pasted stuff would not be saved.  You had to manually type something after the paste operation to make the editor "feel dirty" and save the changes.  Kelvin, is that bug still present in the EPF version?

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

Rational Software | IBM Software Group
PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
RUP Development, Cupertino, CA
Tel/Fax: +1 408 863-8716

Donald Firesmith <dgf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/01/2006 09:47

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository

I have created a sample method plug-in with method content, but the tool
will not let me save it.  I lost several hours of work because I thought
the tool was saving as I went.  Why will the tool not let me save a
method plug-in's content?
Don Firesmith
OPFRO Chair