epf-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
March 31, 06
12:04 [epf-dev] Finally a Committer Brian Lyons
06:52 Phases was Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Scott W. Ambler
March 30, 06
20:19 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Mark . Dickson
20:09 RE: [epf-dev] BUPFundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal steve
18:45 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Scott W. Ambler
18:38 RE: [epf-dev] BUP FundamentalConcepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal WSA Consulting Inc
17:40 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative Principles Proposal Mark . Dickson
16:17 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Naveena Bereny
15:40 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Peter Haumer
15:32 RE: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Conceptsand CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Chris Armstrong
15:22 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Donald Firesmith
15:16 [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Naveena Bereny
15:03 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative Principles Proposal Peter Haumer
14:56 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Content Authors Conference Call Ana Valente Pereira
14:40 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative Principles Proposal Donald Firesmith
14:38 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Per Kroll
14:36 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative Principles Proposal Ana Valente Pereira
13:32 RE: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative PrinciplesProposal Chris Sibbald
13:22 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative Principles Proposal Ricardo Balduino
10:51 RE: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental ConceptsandCollaborativePrinciplesProposal Kurt Sand
10:30 RE: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts andCollaborativePrinciplesProposal steve
10:07 RE: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative PrinciplesProposal Per Kroll
09:45 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Donald Firesmith
09:33 RE: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and CollaborativePrinciplesProposal Chris Armstrong
March 29, 06
23:47 RE: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative PrinciplesProposal WSA Consulting Inc
23:39 RE: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative PrinciplesProposal WSA Consulting Inc
20:30 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative Principles Proposal Bruce Macisaac
19:13 [epf-dev] Authoring Guidance Posted to Newsgroup Jim Ruehlin
18:21 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative Principles Proposal Ricardo Balduino
14:42 [epf-dev] BUP Fundamental Concepts and Collaborative Principles Proposal steve
14:34 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Donald Firesmith
13:34 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Peter Haumer
March 28, 06
16:38 Re: [epf-dev] Clarification for donating IP to Eclipse Per Kroll
16:05 Re: [epf-dev] Clarification for donating IP to Eclipse James E Thario
15:03 [epf-dev] Clarification for donating IP to Eclipse steve
13:36 Re: [epf-dev] BUP Content Authors Conference Call Ricardo Balduino
13:23 [epf-dev] Tool/meta-model sub-project meeting recording Peter Haumer
12:39 [epf-dev] BUP Content Authors Conference Call Brian Lyons
12:05 Re: [epf-dev] FW: [Bug 133269] New: Add Stakeholder role to BUP Ricardo Balduino
11:51 Re: [epf-dev] FW: [Bug 133269] New: Add Stakeholder role to BUP Scott W. Ambler
11:50 [epf-dev] FW: [Bug 133269] New: Add Stakeholder role to BUP Chris Sibbald
March 27, 06
16:29 Re: [epf-dev] Tooling: What's the plan for the move to 3.2? Charles Yan
16:15 Re: [epf-dev] Tooling: OSGi Manifests James E Thario
15:44 [epf-dev] Tooling: What's the plan for the move to 3.2? Brian Schlosser
15:28 [epf-dev] Tooling: OSGi Manifests Brian Schlosser
14:58 RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution Chris Armstrong
14:37 Re: [epf-dev] Update: EPF Tooling regular meeting Peter Haumer
13:01 [epf-dev] VBSE, DSDM & EPF Mark . Dickson
09:48 RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution Naveena Bereny
09:22 Re: [epf-dev] Update: EPF Tooling regular meeting Brian Schlosser
March 25, 06
14:56 RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution Chris Armstrong
14:28 [epf-dev] Update: EPF Tooling regular meeting Charles Yan
March 24, 06
17:03 RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution Scott W. Ambler
13:24 RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution Chris Armstrong
10:47 Re: [epf-dev] APG contribution Scott W. Ambler
08:56 RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution Chris Armstrong
08:53 [epf-dev] APG EPF presentation Chris Armstrong
March 23, 06
13:40 Re: [epf-dev] APG contribution Donald Firesmith
13:31 [epf-dev] APG contribution Chris . armstrong
13:28 [epf-dev] Presentation template Ricardo Balduino
March 21, 06
07:40 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Donald Firesmith
March 20, 06
16:48 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Peter Haumer
16:47 Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset Peter Haumer
09:41 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Donald Firesmith
08:45 Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset Donald Firesmith
03:45 Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset Peter Haumer
March 18, 06
07:48 Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset Donald Firesmith
March 17, 06
14:27 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Kelvin Low
14:26 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Peter Haumer
14:17 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Peter Haumer
14:09 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Per Kroll
13:49 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Donald Firesmith
13:47 Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset Peter Haumer
13:38 Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Peter Haumer
12:38 Re: [epf-dev] How to create new repository Kelvin Low
11:16 Re: [epf-dev] [EPF::BUP] Interest on PM discipline in BUP - conf call Ricardo Balduino
10:58 [epf-dev] How to create new repository Donald Firesmith
10:02 Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset Donald Firesmith
09:53 Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset Scott W. Ambler
08:51 [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset Donald Firesmith
08:21 [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository Donald Firesmith
March 16, 06
18:59 [epf-dev] Bilbao, SIG and other meeting minutes Per Kroll
18:52 [epf-dev] EPF tool vision Peter Haumer
17:44 [epf-dev] Update on the Committers Meeting - March 23rd, 24th Eclipse Process Framework Project
12:31 Re: [epf-dev] Update on the Santa Clara Eclipse Committer Meeting Kelvin Low
March 15, 06
20:16 [epf-dev] Bugzilla entries for BUP Ricardo Balduino
18:28 [epf-dev] I forgot to ask if anyone is planning to attend SD West WSA Consulting Inc
March 14, 06
21:40 Re: [epf-dev] Helping out? Ricardo Balduino
21:39 RE: [epf-dev] [EPF::BUP] Interest on PM discipline in BUP - conf call Ricardo Balduino
20:54 [epf-dev] Helping out? Bill Wonch
17:09 RE: [epf-dev] [EPF::BUP] Interest on PM discipline in BUP - conf call steve
16:50 [epf-dev] Heads-up: break-out session in the next committers meeting Ricardo Balduino
16:01 [epf-dev] [EPF::BUP] Interest on PM discipline in BUP - conf call Ricardo Balduino
06:06 [epf-dev] Chris Doyle is out of the office. ChrisDoyle
01:35 [epf-dev] Info on EPF Tooling/Meta-Model subproject regular meeting ( March 14, 2006 ) Charles Yan
March 12, 06
00:09 Re: [epf-dev] How to attract agile thought leaders Per Kroll
March 10, 06
17:56 [epf-dev] Update on the Santa Clara Eclipse Committer Meeting Eclipse Process Framework Project
March 09, 06
10:39 [epf-dev] How to attract agile thought leaders Christoph Steindl
March 08, 06
03:47 RE: [epf-dev] Cancelled: EPF Tool/Meta-Model subproject regular meeting Terry Bailey
March 07, 06
15:33 [epf-dev] Bruce Macisaac is out of the office. Bruce Macisaac

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10