Re: [emf-dev] Re: your 3 Tuesday night builds did not run...

Nightly database updates sounds like a reasonable strategy. If you don't object, I'll update the crontab to do -bugzonly on my components for 5.30 AM the day after my I-builds. Having a sleeping-beauty process sounds like trouble ... it would look suspicious in ps and may be prone to getting killed.
Good plan.
I don't need UI tests, that's right. I'd be happy to play on the modeling server! Does it exchange SDK dependencies and build results with emft?
No, that'd be another cron task we'd have to implement -- something like an rsync between the two servers' downloads folders. However, I'm thinking of moving EMF's build to modeling.eclipse anyway -- got it working last night (including solving an elusive "apache's crontab doesn't run!" bug.) You could ask James if he's interested in doing the same for UML2.

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI

Back to the top