[emf-dev] Re: your 3 Tuesday night builds did not run...

Not toast... just a little more manual.

* relnotes will still update, but once a day rather than with every build or promote.

* "-bugzonly" can still be used, but you have to do it AFTER the daily database update, which is currently at 2am every night. Updating bugz as part of a build will probably not do anything since the db will be out of date and missing the latest build ID.

What I could do is explore forking the bugzilla update process from the promote process so it sleeps for 24hrs then runs, rather than holding up the promote process waiting for the db to be updated.

Thoughts?

BTW, if you don't need UI tests (see bug 253114), you can run your builds on modeling.eclipse.org and have more disc/ram to play with. If I haven't already given you an ID on that box, ping me or open a bug and I'll add you.

Nick

Christian W. Damus wrote:
Hi, Nick,

No problem. I figured that the scramble to save the build server from certain death resulted in some collateral damage :-)

I'll promo via the web UI (the actual builds completed fine).

Say, do I understand correctly that the relnotes and bugzilla functions are now toast?

Thanks,

Christian