Re: [egit-dev] egit -rtc - help

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Kay O'Riordan <ORIORDAK@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry - no
This is what I see in the installation folder for RTC. When I open ECIPSEPRODUCT file. I get
version=6.0.2

name=Team Concert
id=com.ibm.team.concert.product

When I go to RTC - About installation and select installation details I get

this means you are using Eclipse Platform 3.6.2 which was released 2011(!).
The latest Oxygen release is 4.7.0 which was released last June.

According to our compatibility list [1] the latest version you can run on this old Eclipse
platform version would be EGit 2.1. You should be able to install this version from this p2 repository [2].
Don't expect us to still provide support for such historic versions.

-Matthias

Back to the top