Re: [egit-dev] Expose some internal Page classes to public

The best way to get things done is go create an enhancement request and push a Gerrit patch with the proposed solution.
The simple reason not to have classes public is that they are internal and used only in that one package.
See also http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide