[egit-dev] Expose some internal Page classes to public

Hello everyone,

I’m a developer from Amazon. I’m wondering if there is anyway you can expose these following Page classes to public:

* org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.clone.SourceBranchPage
* org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.clone.CloneDestinationPage

I found the following Page classes are public already which I will use as well.

* org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.clone.GitProjectsImportPage
* org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.clone.GitSelectWizardPage
* org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.clone.GitCreateGeneralProjectPage

Are there any specific reasons you don’t expose the package protected classes? If by no means, you will expose these pages, are there any alternatives for me to reuse these Pages? Thank you.

- Zhaoxi

Back to the top