Re: [egit-dev] Expose some internal Page classes to public

None of these are public API.

While one can ignore the accessibility warnings, all of these are x-internal only, and we do not guarantee that they don't change. In fact, according to its MANIFEST.MF, EGit UI has no public API at all. A few select packages are made accessible to a few select other bundles via x-friends.