Re: [egit-dev] Retrieving programatically clone destination in a wizard (make wizard page public?)

On 02/20/2015 06:48 PM, Tom Schindl wrote:
That's not OSGi but the Java-Classloader where package private means that the class has to be loaded by the same classloader!
Ok. Thanks for this explanation, so I'm now sure that I won't be able to find a hack in some MANIFEST.MF to workaround that.
So it seems like the only way to make progress with my use-case is to make the CloneDirectoryPage public. Any objection? Should I open a bug or a Gerrit patch is ok? Also, is it possible to get it in both 3.7 and 4.0 streams (I'll need it to work for Mars M6, will EGit still ship 3.7 at that time?)

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top